Please contact us using the "Request a Quote" button below if you are interested in this product.
These mats are longer lasting in rough terrain and can be modified to make specialized products, such as high velocity shooting range products and blast curtains.
✓ Compression pressures
✓ Ring types
✓ Number and proprietary
✓ Ring sizes (Engineered and drop forged)
✓ Cable patterns and sizes
✓ Clevices and clamps
The RHINO Mat is known for its toughness and longer lasting characteristics in heavy duty construction regions. Battle tested in Northern Ontario Canada, our mats NEVER use grommets and are manufactured with a minimum 3/4” NEW wire rope cable. All of our mats have engineered rings and steel components so that you can assure your rigging people the pick up points are top notch. Rhino Blast Mats are available on our Rental and Leasing programs as well. Just like a Rhino, they are tough skinned and don’t stop once they get going, they are “Built to Blast”.
Proudly Manufactured in Canada.
USA Patent No.: US 10,739,121 B2
Canadian Patent No.: 3 040 991
• Mats are made of tractor trailer truck tire treads (5T) with 130 - 150 tractor trailer treads per 10x15 mat.
• Mats are quoted with a standard minimum of 3/4” wire rope cable.
• From 1.5” - 2” holes in rubber to allow more efficient movement.
• No steel grommets inserted in the mats where cables are threaded. This minimizes wear on the cables.
• ALL MATS have options for lifting rings - standard is 10” inside diameter, inserted in our proprietary tie up patterns that use 3 or 4 wire ropes at all times, or an optional clevice/shackle to extend ray.
• Mats can be 8’ to 12’ wide standard.
• All mats weigh between 42 - 50lbs per sq/ft, depending on compression.
• Customizable configurations of clamps, outside the mats.
• Optional clamp lock - per clamp.
• Additional clamp pattern inside of mats to hold mats together.
• Optional wire rope cable sizes, 5/8”, 3/4”, and 1” diameter. Larger diameter cables can be requested
• The weight of a standard mat is approximately 3.75 metric tons.