Please contact us using the "Request a Quote" button below if you are interested in this product.
These mats are to be used in areas where heavier mats like the Rhino and Armadillo would be unwieldy.
✓ Sizes, 4x4’ - 10x40’
✓ Thickness, 2.5” - 8”
✓ Ring types
✓ Number and proprietary
✓ Cable patterns and sizes
✓ Patent pending
✓ Multi-layered potential composite material
✓ Lifting apparatus (Engineered and drop forged, wire rope)
The Manta is known for its long lasting characteristics in heavy duty construction regions. They can be used as cover or light blasting mats, road mats, or hanging mats. Battle tested in Northern Ontario Canada, our mats NEVER use grommets and use a minimum 1/2” NEW wire rope cable. All of our mats have engineered rings and steel components so that you can assure your rigging people the pickup points are top notch. Manta Mats are available on our rental and leasing programs as well. Mantas can be moved swiftly and easily on the job site allowing your team to move and place them easily.
Proudly Manufactured in Canada.
US and Canadian patent pending.
• Mats are made of tractor trailer truck tire treads (5T) with approximately 2 treads per foot, per layer.
• Minimum of 1/2” wire rope cable.
• No steel grommets inserted in the mats where cables are threaded. This minimizes wear on the cables.
• ALL MATS have options for lifting rings - standard is 10” inside diameter, inserted in our proprietary tie up patterns that use 3 or 4 wire ropes at all times.
• Mats can be 6’ to 12’ wide standard.
• All mats weigh between 10-30lbs per sq/ft, depending on the number of layers of tires.
• Customizable configurations of clamps, outside the mats.
• Optional clamp lock - per clamp.
• Additional clamp pattern inside of mats to hold mats together.
• Optional wire rope cable sizes. Larger diameter cables available upon request.
• The weight of a standard mat is approximately 2200lbs, per 200 sq/ft.