Please contact us using the "Request a Quote" button below if you are interested in this product.
The Gator wharf mat is to be used as a protective barrier to ensure your Vessels snug up to the wharf undamaged.
✓ Compression pressures
✓ Ring sizes (Engineered and drop forged)
✓ Galvanized cable and clamps
✓ Number and proprietary Cable patterns and sizes
The Alligator is known for its protective skin and territorial prowess. Our wharf bumper mat design follows suit. This design ensures maximum protection for incoming ships. Built with galvanized cable, and clamps, the Gator Wharf Mat is our newest heavy duty “patented” blasting mat solution designed specifically for the marine industry.
With customizable sizing, our wharf mat is equipped to handle a wide variety of applications and incoming ships.
Proudly Manufactured in Canada.
USA Patent No.: US 10,739,121 B2
Canadian Patent No.: 3 040 991
• Made with regular car and light truck tires, with a custom number of tractor trailer treads, standard three on each end.
• Mats are quoted with a standard minimum of 3/4” galvanized cable.
• From 1.5” - 2” holes in rubber to allow better movement of rubber.
• No steel grommets inserted in the mats where cables are threaded. This minimizes wear on the cables.
• ALL MATS have options for lifting rings - standard is 10” Inside diameter.
• Mats can be from 8’ wide to 12’ wide and weigh between 32-50lbs per sq/ft, depending on compression.
• Customizable configurations of clamps, malleable and drop forged.
• Optional clamp lock - per clamp.
• Additional clamp pattern inside of mats to hold mats together.
• Optional galvanized cable sizes, 5/8”, 3/4”, and 1” diameter. Larger diameter cables available on request.
• Weight of 10x15’ Mats are approximately 2.3 - 2.75 metric tons each.