Please contact us using the "Request a Quote" button below if you are interested in this product.
These mats are longer lasting in rough terrain and can be modified to make specialized products, such as high velocity shooting range products and blast curtains.
✓ Sizes, 5x4’ - 12x32’
✓ Compression pressures
✓ Number and proprietary cable
✓ patterns and sizes
✓ Clevices and clamps
✓ Ring Sizes (Engineered and drop forged)
✓ Density (Variable)
The Chameleon is known for its versatile characteristics in various applications, such as ordinance removal. Battle tested in Northern 0ntario Canada, our mats NEVER use grommets and use a minimum 5/8” NEW wire rope cable. All of our mats have engineered rings and steel components so that you can assure your rigging people the pickup points are top notch. Chameleon Blast Mats are available on our rental and leasing programs as well. Chameleons adapt to their surroundings and seamlessly blend into your application. Manufactured so they are “Built to Blast”.
Proudly Manufactured in Canada.
USA Patent No.: US 10,739,121 B2
Canadian Patent No.: 3 040 991
• Mats are made of tractor trailer truck tire treads (5T) and car tire pieces with custom designs.
• Mats are quoted with a standard minimum of 5/8” optional 3/4”, 7/8” wire rope cable.
• From 1.5” - 2” holes in rubber to allow better movement of cables within the holes.
• No steel grommets inserted in the mats where cables are threaded. This minimizes wear on the cables.
• ALL MATS have options for lifting rings - standard is 10” inside diameter, inserted in our proprietary tie up patterns that use 3 or 4 wire ropes at all times.
• Mats can be 5’ to 12’ wide standard.
• All mats weigh between 36-44lbs per sq/ft, depending on compression.
• Customizable configurations of clamps, inside and outside the mats.
• Optional clamp lock - per clamp.
• Additional clamp pattern inside of mats to hold mats together.
• Optional wire rope cable sizes, larger diameter cables available upon request.
• The weight of a standard mat is approximately 2.5 - 5.5 metric tons depending on the size.